JOBURI IN IT&C. NTT DATA ROMANIA cauta un Network & Security Pre-Sales Expertadmin August 12, 2017 0 COMMENTS
NTT DATA ROMANIA cauta un Network & Security Pre-Sales Expert pentru locatia sa din Bucuresti. Aspirantii pot aplica pentru acest post pana la data de 10 octombrie 2017.
NTT DATA ROMANIA angajeaza un Network & Security Pre-Sales Expert. Anuntul complet suna astfel si puteti aplica pentru acest job aici.
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organisations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you’re not just building a career – you’re building a life. Our main asset are our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are currently looking for a colleague to join our team as Network & Security Pre-Sales Expert.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Highly qualified professional fully capable to deliver presales solution design and engineering, postsales implementation and support activities in the area of IT networking including security, routing and switching.
- Provide technical assistance and guidance during the sales process
- Must be able to highlight the company’s technology and product portfolio by preparing and conducting demonstrations, trials, proof-of-concepts, whiteboard discussions, sales support documentation and technical sales presentations.
- Develop and maintain expert-level, working knowledge and ability to present high level and deep-dive technical product functionality that support customer’s technical and functional requirements.
- Setting up and hand holding customer’s during proof of concepts.
- Assist sales in creating product/technical information and diagrams.
- Lead efforts to complete RFIs, RFPs.
- Create and confidently deliver technical presentations and training internally and externally;
- Build and maintain relationships and trust with key executives and decision makers, demonstrate thought leadership to the customer, and effectively navigate customer’s buying process, including contractual, IT and legal review.
- Measure and communicate value delivered to customer to ensure strength of relationship through ROI analysis.
- As member of delivery team applicant will be required to work on operational issues, customer support, and product installation \ product configuration.
- Will be required to function as tier II support in the area of expertize
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- 5-10 years of experience in information security and networking
- Security Certifications such as Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) required
- Hands-on experience as network engineer with focus in engineering datacenter networks
- Experience with authentication technologies in a variety of contexts, including XML, Web Services, and SOA
- Experience with Layer 2 network principles such as switched and virtually switched Ethernet networks, VLAN design, MPLS, and QoS
- Experience with Layer 3 network principles such as routing design, network security and stability, and high availability
- Experience in designing high availability solution using load balancers, and bonding/teaming network interfaces
- Ability to estimate time/effort requirements accurately, organizational skills (PM certification), basic juridical and controlling knowledge, analytical mindset;
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly;
- Willingness to travel;
- Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!
Redactor online cu o experiență de aproape zece ani.