The Junior Front End Developer role calls for a positive and proactive approach, a clear mind and the ability to work to very high standards and challenging timescales. You should also have a passion for the business and pay great attention to detail.
In addition, the following will be essential:
- Bachelors’ Degree required. Majors preferred are in Computer Science field
- English Language skills: Advanced
- Understanding of the web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform comfortably in fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.