JOBURI IN IT&C. Joburi la Google
Note: By applying to this position your application is automatically submitted to the following locations: Prague, Czechia; Brussels, Belgium; Wrocław, Poland; Paris, France; Moscow, Russia; Oslo, Norway; Athens, Greece; Nairobi, Kenya; Warsaw, Poland; Bratislava, Slovakia; Munich, Germany; Milan, Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy; Vienna, Austria; Helsinki, Finland; Bucharest, Romania; Vilnius, Lithuania; Amsterdam, Netherlands; Dubai – United Arab Emirates; Hamburg, Germany; Zürich, Switzerland; Istanbul, Turkey; Kiev, Ukraine, 02000; Stockholm, Sweden; Madrid, Spain; Zagreb, Croatia; Lagos, Nigeria; Johannesburg, South Africa; Budapest, Hungary; Lisbon, Portugal; Copenhagen, Denmark
About the program:
Interns at Google bring questions and build answers. We offer a range of internships across EMEA and durations and start dates vary according to a project and location. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and our recruitment team will determine where you fit best based on your resume.
Business Internships are typically offered in the following business areas:
GMS Sales and Operations: When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Marketing Solutions (GMS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the “human face” of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. Together, we create and implement business plans broadly for every type of businesses.
Large Customer Sales: Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
Google Cloud: Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
Marketing: Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google’s products solve the world’s problems–from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can–changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
- Responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interest and skills.
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program and maintaining student status throughout the internship. Priority is given to students graduating end of 2018 or in 2019 so please include your graduation date on your resume.
- Returning to education on a full-time basis upon completing the internship.
- Ability to commit to a minimum of 10 weeks and up to 6 months at Google.
- Previous internship experience in Sales, Advertising, Consulting, Analysis, Customer Service, Marketing or related fields.
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Google Industry Manager, you’ll collaborate closely with key clients and agency representatives, serve as their ambassador within Google, advocate for new Google products and technologies, identify sales and business-development opportunities, and develop and manage strong relationships with client and agency influencers and decision-makers.
In this role, you will work to cultivate new business relationships, develop existing business partnerships to drive business growth, and be responsive to all client needs. You’ll also collaborate with Google’s sales teams to exchange knowledge regarding client needs in specific industry sectors.
Among your many attributes, you are persuasive, gregarious, self-starting, a natural leader and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues. You’re particularly adept at developing close, one-on-one relationships.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build sustainable relationships with leading Branding clients, and Media and Creative agencies.
- Analyze data trends and agencies’ client performance, develop solid strategic business plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and presentations.
- Collaborate and consult with major agencies with the goal of expanding relationships to increase and optimize the investment of the agency clients with a focus on branding advertising.
- Work cross-functionally within Google and collaborate on projects to drive client success.
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns in order to share insights with customers and to serve as an advocate at targeted events and conferences. Champion new product releases, internally and externally.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Romanian fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience in brand management (Auto/FMCG) and consumer communication, along with creative or media agency experience.
- Experience and success devising breakthrough plans to drive new business, as well as maintaining and developing complex managed accounts.
- Background in brand strategy, strategic planning and creative advertising strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to build C-level relationships, and to organize and deliver presentations at industry events.
- Established relationships and presence within the media marketplace.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
Redactor online cu o experiență de aproape zece ani.