- Bucharest, Romania
Evolution Gaming is the world’s leading provider of video-streamed Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, ‘as real as it gets’ live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the world’s best-known gaming brands.
Our services, which allow licensees’ players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to expand our talented teams. With live broadcast operations and offices in Latvia and Malta, and a UK office in central London too, we provide a creative, engaging and enthusiastic environment and unique opportunities to apply your skills and work with passion.
Whether or not you have previous experience in the casino or live gaming sectors, we believe you can do your best at Evolution and have a career and lifestyle that will fulfill your potential. Interested in joining us? We offer exciting opportunities for dealers, hosts, operational and support staff, gaming developers and others, primarily at our two central live broadcast studios in Latvia and in Malta.
- The employee is responsible for proper, high quality and timely execution of his job obligations.
- The employee is responsible for the process accomplishment of performed main duties and results.
- The employee is responsible for trusted work resources and items.
- The employee is responsible for the compliance and accuracy of the provided information.
- The employee is responsible for the compliance of actions to internal regulations and instructions.
- The employee is responsible for other activities related to person safety.
- Complex IT equipment installation, configuration, repairs and maintenance;
- Perform other duties, as asked by the manager, which are related to this position and which meet the qualifications;
- Manage infrastructure matters, such as: printer connection, fingerprint access devices, internet connection, cables connections, conference call devices connections, etc.);
- Technical QA of built tables;
- SDI connection installation and tests;
- Video and other electrical equipment installation, configuration, repairs and maintenance;
- Stream configuration;
- Low voltage network installation, soldering of data and electrical cabling;
- Standard software installation, trouble shooting and maintenance.
- Secondary (higher, special etc.) education;
- At least in B2 level of English knowledge;
- IT hardware knowledge;
- Data cabling installation and soldering skills;
- Awareness of electronics working principles;
- High sense of responsibility;
- The ability to accurately fulfil the direct management orders and work tasks;
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Competitive remuneration package with a motivating bonus system
- Comprehensive training
- Professional and personal development
- Opportunities to progress within the company
- Dynamic working environment
Redactor online cu o experiență de aproape zece ani.