.NET Developer – BUCUREST, ROMANIA
As a .NET Developer, you will work with a small team of highly skilled software & hardware engineers within our team in Bucharest, Romania. As a .Net Developer you will develop products. You will design and build new components and/or features, create unit tests where possible and make sure the software lives up to our quality standards.
• Able to demonstrate personal interest and passion for programming
• The candidate needs to present some personal research projects
• The candidate should be able to show some experience working with communication protocols
• Developing .NET related technologies with particular emphasis on C#
• Good understanding of events and event handlers in C#
• Knowledge using C# sockets
• Experience working with graphical controls from Telerik GUI is a plus
• Programming experience using TCP/IP protocol is a plus
• Experience regarding radio communication networks and is a plus
• Knowing My SQL data base is a plus
• You specialize in clean code
• Develop and implement custom desktop solutions using .NET Platform.
• Responsible to transform the business requirements into technical specifications
• Contribute to production deployments, including documentation of technical specifications and release notes
• Communicate effectively with project managers and development team members to facilitate understanding of deliverables, estimates and prioritization
• Develop new features on our existing software products
• Integrate to the existing team in Bucharest
QUALIFICATIONS & RELATED EXPERIENCE:
Education: University degree in a technical field, equivalent experience or students
• Working with maps.google.com or MapPoint or ESRI / ARCGIS
• Use Telerik GUI
• Preference for experience with COM interoperability components and multi-threaded programming
• Software development using C/C++ programming language
• Experience in developing under Linux environment is a plus
• Embedded C programming experience for ARM and RISC processors is a plus
– Motivating salary
– Annual bonuses based on performance
– Flexible work hours for students
– An engaging work environment
– Trainings for various communication technologies
– Travel opportunities
You must have documentation and approval to work in Romania. We do not offer a relocation package.
IT Service/ Tech Support – BUCAREST, ROMANIA
We are looking for an enthusiastic and knowledgeable young person who is able to provide front line support as part of any IT Service Operation.
The primary objectives of our IT Technical Support is to provide support for SafeMobile software for Europe and USA, and to test new releases related to software.
The Support Engineer will work under the direction and supervision of our Chicago based office IT manager, therefore availability for USA working standard business hours (11:30am-8:00pm) and English proficiency are a must.
Required Skills / Experience
- Provide front line technical support and testing as part of any IT Service Operation for clients abroad
- Undertaking analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems via phone and e-mail.
- Accurately following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system
- System and IT experience Networking, Windows configuration tools (*.msc, RDP) and command prompt
- Experience in customizing firewalls and networking configurations
- Installing and configuring specific software, responding to support calls, identifying and properly evaluating / escalating the issues
- Testing developed software against specified requirements
- Accurately monitoring and recording results in test documentation
- Flexible to overtime requests
- Very good knowledge of English language
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
Preferred additional skills:
- Flexible, resourceful and willing to take full ownership of user problems until they are fully resolved
- Self-discipline and the ability to work with the minimum of supervision
We offer you:
- Above average salary and annual bonuses
- A work environment that is flexible with a dedicated staff that has strong team spirit.
You must be documented and approved to work in Romania. We do not offer relocation packages.
Web Developer/ Software Engineer – BUCAREST, ROMANIA
We are looking for an outstanding web engineer to join our expanding team in Bucharest, Romania. To qualify, the candidate needs to be efficient in a multitude of different web and native contexts and be willing to learn about radio technologies and related fields.
The Software Engineer will work under the direction of our US based office so availability to work outside standard business hours and English proficiency are a must
- troubleshoot, maintain and add new features to a large web application to manage and monitor fleets of radio units
- work with the support team to solve user issues
- collaborate with the development team on new idea, features, projects
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in full stack web development with an emphasis on the front-end
- thorough understanding of HTML 5 and familiarity with supporting APIs
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Preferred additional skills
- GWT (Google Web Toolkit)
- knowledge of Linux (can work with and debug on a remote server)
- C# knowledge is a plus
We offer you:
– Above average salary and annual bonuses
– A work environment that is flexible with a dedicated staff that has strong team spirit.
You must be documented and approved to work in Romania. We do not offer relocation packages.
Director of Development- BUCAREST, ROMANIA
Join Us! SafeMobile/AIR Wizard offerings cover the entire spectrum of industrial computing, Client Server, and Cloud Management to business management for the evolving Radio and Broadband world.
Come lead the development of new solutions to drive the adoption of Digital Enterprise Management. We are looking for an experienced, capable leader who can drive the product development teams to a new level. This role will be expected to partner with our Management team as well as customers and help to develop go forward strategy, present recommendations to senior management and make consistent progress leading teams in accordance with the strategy.
We expect you to develop and roll out new or enhanced processes that help SafeMobile/AIR Wizard and our customers progress in modern software development processes such as micro-services, DevOps, lean/agile development, continuous
delivery, Open Source, and more.
This role is responsible for managing all aspects of the development program and project delivery by effectively initiating, planning, scheduling, controlling, and bringing to closure multiple, large, high profile, high priority projects across multiple product lines.
We are looking for someone who acts as a role model and mentor on software development methodologies, standards, strategies, quality and change leadership. The right leader will influence others by demonstrating professionalism,passion/enthusiasm, providing communication/motivation and creating a collaborative environment.
- Collaborate with Product Development leaders to establish cohesive team environment and develop tactical and strategic plans for moving products forward to meet rapidly evolving market requirements
- Leverage PMO to control and track project performance, time allocations, cost, and quality by constantly evaluating project progress and conducting regular team status meetings
- Champion professional development: ensure development of career development, training planning, performance management, and hiring processes for associates and candidates
- Ensure that project teams remain focused on key objectives and goals and comply with established methodologies
- Leverage the Portfolio Management process to ensure that adequate resources and priority is applied to projects that forward the strategic goals of the business while keeping pace with technology advances and obsolescence, as well as evolving security and compliance requirements
- Foster collaboration with other AIR Business Units to advance enterprise initiatives and technology standards to keep SafeMobile at the forefront of modern software development.
- Procurement: Manage vendor relationships as appropriate
- Proactively anticipate and identify potential risks and issues that may impact deliverables and develop and implement mitigation and corrective actions
- Promote continuous improvement by conducting, documenting, and communicating lessons learned.
- Collaborate with management team to develop and implement effective workforce plan, ensure succession and pipeline of developing talent
- 10 years or more experience in software/hardware systems development.
- Strong technical experience in modern application architecture, including procedural architecture: Micro-services, containers, Continuous Delivery, distributed applications, digital instrumentations.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in the development project lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering a complex business technology solution into production for use by business clients.
- Demonstrated experience in professional development and hiring.
- Knowledge and experience with building and supporting applications on various platforms.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in system architecture, technical design, and system and software development technology. Experience leading or contributing to Open Source projects highly desired.
- Strong understanding and experience with development and support of mission critical applications optimized to run in enterprise data centers and deliver highly scalable, reliable performance; ability to roll up sleeves and oversee trouble shooting, performance tuning as required.
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience in project management processes.
- Ability to solve technical/engineering problems and execute on the solution through the development, testing and architecture teams, et al.
- Demonstrated experience in making articulate and effective oral presentations to different audiences.
- Experience with managing a matrixed organization, including suppliers and/or offshore teams.
- Experience managing team up to 10 employees.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to travel if needed
Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Math, or related field
- Motivating salary
- Annual bonuses based on performance
- Flexible work hours
- An engaging work environment
- Trainings for various communication technologies
You must be documented and approved to work in Romania. We do not offer relocaion packages.
Redactor online cu o experiență de aproape zece ani.