JOBURI IN IT&C. Joburi la Flanco
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer with 2+ years of experience with PHP. eCommerce experience, specifically with Magento, is preferred. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
A backend developer is generally expected to:
● Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
● Building reusable code and libraries for future use
● Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
● Implementation of security and data protection
● Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
● Promote usability best practices
● Responsible for the development, customization and delivery of eCommerce solutions from concept to completion including but not limited to unit testing, code and requirements analysis, performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, and automation
● Promote best practices, predict and mitigate risks
● Work collaboratively with the Digital Commerce team and gain exposure to all levels of the organization including Program Managers, Sales & technical leads.
● 3-5 years development experience.
● 2+ years of PHP development experience.
● 2+ years of Magento development experience preferred.
● Some experience with full lifecycle of web development projects and strong documentation skills.
● Experience in IT infrastructure issues (web and application server setup, load-balancing, firewalls, etc.).
● Custom web application development.
● Developed with at least one CMS framework or web application framework.
● Employed a framework or extended an existing CMS with custom coding.
● Understands the underlying systems on which web applications are developed.
● Experience working with version control systems such as Git and Mercurial