JOBURI IN IT&C. Orange recruteaza Senior Data Developer (Orange Money)
Senior Java Developer [Orange Money]
Orange Romania’s Development Team is looking for a new colleague to help build web and native applications accessed throughout Romania by Orange customers.
You will grow in our team as part of the IT development division which counts 100 software development professionals. Our developers and architects constantly meet up to share their technical experiences from their projects. You will have the chance to engage in conversations around modern software practices, new tools or solutions that worked or not for them and to validate your assumptions around a particular difficult problem that you encountered.
You will work on Orange Money platform which is the mobile money service of Orange Romania. This platform provides its customers a wide range of services such as: e-wallet associated to their mobile phone number, money transfer, bill payment, topup etc.
The colleagues with whom you will interact are architects, business analysts, project managers, quality assurance engineers, software developers, Ops teams and product owners.
Your work will impact the digital experience of over 10 million people, and counting.
What we bring:
We do both native mobile and web development and we toy around with the coolest frameworks, languages and concepts such as Spring Boot, Bootstrap, Objective-C, AngularJS, Android Volley, OAuth2, Adobe Cordova, Docker, Apache Kafka, Redis, responsive design, automated testing (Selenium, JMeter). Our tools of choice are IntelliJ, Teamcity, Artifactory, JIRA and Confluence, but you are free to use whatever you are most productive in.
Who you are:
- You are an experienced application developer passionate about latest technologies.
- You are able to work comfortably in a fast-changing environment on interesting technical challenges
- You have a passion for efficiency, performance and continuous improvement
- You are all about sharing and collaboration with your teammates
- You develop, document and test your code
What you bring:
- Ability to work independently
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Develop by producing clean, efficient code
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
- Responsible for Java development, coding, testing and debugging new complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Good communication skills (we enjoy chatting 😀 )
- High-performance Java for developing applications with Spring Boot, Spring container, Spring MVC, Hibernate.
- Concerned about quality of the code and client’s experience (be able to prove it through his work with unit testing (JUnit/TestNG, etc)
What gives you advantage:
- REST API design and integration.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is proactive.
- Previous practice with continuous integration systems (Teamcity/Jenkins)
Dată limită: 31 October 2017