JOBURI IN IT&C. Vodafone recruteaza Cloud Scrum Master
Be a member of a fast growing international organization! Vodafone Shared Services Europe is part of the Vodafone Group and operates in two EU countries as a commercial HUB for Vodafone activities all around the world with almost 3000 colleagues.
The Bucharest based centre started its operation in 2014. Now it serves as a centre for excellence in Technology, Customer Service, Fraud, Security Services and Finance hub. Our Technology department is focused on Enterprise Product and Services, Infrastructure Management, Applications Operations and Customer Service Desk.
Using state of the art technologies, we are offering hi-tech solutions to Vodafone clients in 6 European markets.
The Budapest based centre started its operation in 2007. Now it serves as a Financial, Enterprise, Business Intelligence, HR and Sourcing HUB, continuously focusing on supporting and improving processes in 29 countries and offering solutions to 150+ Vodafone Enterprise Customers.
Join us in Romania and in Hungary and be the part of our global team, supporting Vodafone clients around the world.
Accountable for facilitating successful agile delivery teams and reporting on progress and dependencies
With these activities you will have a great impact on our business:
- Facilitating the delivery of backlog items whilst adhering to and advocating the agile methodologies used within VCHS
- Creating sprint goals, plans and delivery roadmaps that establish confidence in the agile delivery model against our quarterly scope objectives and the reduction in technical debt
- Facilitate and document retrospectives and closure reports for each sprint, managing any activities to continuously improve the teams way of working
- Develop a ‘continuous improvement’ and ‘cloud culture’, being able to produce reports / evidence of the benefits of agile adoption and delivery progression
- Aide in the definition, shaping and embedding of agile processes across VCHS, including accurate and concise reporting to senior leadershipon delivery progress
- Any knowledge of using agile in the cloud market and associated technology – including experience with data centres, managed hosting and networks – would be highly preferred
- Experience of using agile in extremely complex environments with a mixture of interdependent long term and short term iterative delivery cycles
- Proven to work well with remote delivery teams and the ability to manage blockers with distributed stakeholders
- Experience in enterprise environments with multiple demand streams to a centralised delivery function
- Master / Degree level qualification in related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as a scrum master / managing agile teams in large Enterprise environments
- Recognised certification within an Agile professional body
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from Home – You can get to work remotely from anywhere you choose!
Medical and dental services
Dedicated employee phone subscription
Special discounts for gyms and retailers
Annual Company Bonus
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of an technology changing company
Flexible VacationWe’re at our best when you’re at yours
Locaţii de lucru
: În desfăşurare