|As a Java Developer you will develop our products. You will design and build new components and/or features, create automated tests where possible and make sure the software lives up to our quality standards.
- Our team is going to develop a multi layered, distributed software solution for retail industry.
The solution consists in an Application Server running an ERP, Management and Integration Platform, a stand-alone Server, a POS Client and multiple Add-ons.
- The solution is under continuous development and is deployed in production for many countries and retailers (H&M, Auchan, ICA)
- The development and the software has a layered organization: standard team (that develops a base product), component team (develop components for other teams), country teams (develop country specifics), customization teams.
- You will work in one of these teams. According to the ongoing project and needs, moving between teams and the applications that are part of the solution is possible and encouraged.
- Minimum 3+ years hands-on development experience in Java;
- Technologies: Java 8, Java EE, Tomcat, Spring (DI, security, TX, integration, web services), JPA/Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and REST), JAXB, Jax-WS, Jax-RSQuartz, Infinispan, JUnit, Mockito, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Groovy, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, H2, Windows, Linux (RedHat, CentOD, Debian, SuSE)
- Tools, flow and continuous integration: Perforce, Jenkins, Sonar, Swarm, Mamute, JIRA, Confluence, ALM
- Methodologies: Scrum/Agile; TDD; BDD, SAFE
Education & Experience
- Holds a technical bachelor or university degree
- Experienced in working with the tools listed above
- Fluency in English
- Ability to openly present her/his own ideas;
- Independent and highly self-motivated with a strong customer focus;
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team;
- Fluency in English;
- Action and results orientated, ability to manage multiple priorities is also expected;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadline requirements complimenting a proactive and flexible approach with a resilient and results – orientated nature.