JOBURI IN IT&C. Stefanini recruteaza Senior Unix Administrator
|Job Category:||Infrastructure Specialist|
|Mission is to support backoffice domain of the global infrastructure in providing solutions to increase operational efficiency in Unix server environment and related services.
• Produce standards and processes development for Unix infrastructure services worldwide;
• Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services;
• Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services;
• Provide guidance and governance to other regions;
• System monitoring;
• Participate in the implementation of new services;
• Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training;
• Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them;
• Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Unix systems.
• Over 3 years working experience in a similar role in a large scale company;
• Technical degree in Computer Science;
• RHEL Certified Systems Engineer certification;
• Strong expertise in VMWare, Solaris, HPUX, EMC and NetApp storage products/tools;
• Strong expertise in LVM, DNS, DHCP, NFS, SAP Systems;
• Ability to work closely with DBAs;
• Network Management experience.
• Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization;
• Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence;
• Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
• Fluent in English (verbal and written).