GERMAN and ENGLISH speaker and looking for a job? Explore our career opportunities!
Imagine a day at Stefanini – Take a look!
- • Providing support to clients (via email and phone) regarding technical issues: password reset, Internet connectivity issues, emailing options etc.;
- • Logging remotely to client’s computer and help them solve software issues;
- • Documenting issues that you deal with on a daily basis into the ticketing system;
- • Troubleshooting hardware, software and network related issues;
- • Escalating problems to the next level of support when necessary;
- • Help the client with all the necessary information.
- • Operating 7 days a week we run a variety of shifts, with flexibility to suit everyone.
Your path to success requires:
- • GERMAN and ENGLISH – advanced level;
- • Motivation for learning new information;
- • Ready to acquire new skills (communication skills, technical skills etc.);
- • A team player that shows Adaptability Flexibility and perseverance in managing a good working relationship with clients and colleagues;
- • Willingness to help people in having continuity in their computer-based activity;
- • Previous successful customer service experience is considered an advantage;
- • Strong written and oral communication skills;
- • Able to communicate problems/issues to customers in a non-technical manner.
You will be awarded for your success with:
- • Attractive salary package;
- • Contract for unlimited period of time;
- • Up to 27 days Annual Vacation;
- • Massage sessions;
- • Relaxation room (foosball table, ping pong, board games);
- • IT and Soft skills trainings provided by our specialists;
- • Opportunity to develop a career within a stable multinational environment – Trainer, Quality Analyst, Team Leader, Project Management, Infrastructure or Application Developer Specialists etc.;
- • Friendly, fun and young team.