JOBURI IN IT&C. NTT DATA recruteaza Software Architectadmin December 7, 2017 1 COMMENT
NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you’re not just building a career – you’re building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are looking for an Architect to help us migrate all existing applications to a core AEM 6.x based system and to extend the digital portfolio according to our clients’ needs, a British telco media company, which provides fixed and mobile telephone, television and broadband internet services to businesses and consumers in the UK.
By joining our team, you will have the chance to build an end-to-end services to manage and deliver digital experience by taking responsibility over the entire delivery process, from concept and demand to live deployment and support. Travel may be required, but it will be limited.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Provide architectural and big picture oversight and create Architectural Specification for the development of new products and/or services
Research and evaluate new technologies, design patterns, and software products to determine feasibility and desirability of incorporating their capabilities within the company’s products
- Support development and product teams by providing high-level analysis and design reviews, performance, scalability and benchmark test guidance, and subject matter expertise in technology and design
- Plan, direct and maintain projects
- Review work requests and estimates scope of projects
- Plan the use of project resources and assists in the implementation and control of project schedules
- Work closely with our partners / clients for new business opportunities and supports us in building an AEM competence center
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- Minimum 5 years of experience in practicing the relevant skills
- Deep knowledge of IT tools and technologies
- Able to develop, configure, implement and maintain code for complex application functions
- Able to perform requirement analysis, write technical specifications and technical problem resolution
- Practical experience with Java, JCR, Apache Sling and OSGI (Apache Felix)
- Very good understanding of Caching systems – Varnish preferable
- Demonstrate a full understanding of Continuous Integration and deployment
- Good understanding of content management systems, work experience with AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) is a big plus
- Proficiency in English
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at email@example.com . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!
Redactor online cu o experiență de aproape zece ani.