NTT DATA is a leading IT service provider and global innovation partner headquartered in Tokyo, with business operations in over 40 countries. We help develop innovative business and IT solutions for organizations in the public and private sectors. NTT DATA Romania provides development assistance and expert advice to IT service providers, system integrators, software companies and customers across various industries.
It’s time to rethink what you expect from your employer
At NTT DATA Romania, we understand you’re not just building a career – you’re building a life. Our main asset is our people and we believe that our success depends on the opportunities you get to expand your talent. With 76.000 colleagues in 40 countries and counting many of the Fortune Global 100 among our clients, a career at NTT Data offers you countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization. If you would like to be part of our stellar team, we invite you to apply online today.
We are the sole global IT Service Provider for all Contact Center locations of the leading Bavarian Automotive producer.
In 2011 the automotive manufacturer decided to align contact centers by implementing the “Interactive Intelligence” software. NTT DATA has developed a model solution that defines standards and creates a uniform architecture to be used and implemented in all locations worldwide. NTT DATA is the sole service provider for all worldwide locations.
The Interactive Intelligence project involves 2nd & 3rd level technical support for the specialized tool used in all call centers by the client. The delivery model is based on the ITIL best practices.
What you can expect & what we want you to do
- Managing all aspects of the end-to-end release process
- Ensuring coordination of build and test environments teams and release teams
- Ensuring teams follow the organization’s established policies and procedures
- Providing management reports on release progress
- Dealing with communication, preparation and training
- Determination and review of operational readiness for service templates and service elements
- Ensuring that all components used are supported by the manufacturer and kept up-to-date
- Communication with all stakeholders (from releases to integration in the change process)
- Creation of test reports for all releases
- Attending release meetings
- Service release and deployment policy and planning
- Planning / assessment / monitoring rollout on production; also milestones and progress measurement
- Dealing with release package design, build and configuration
- Controlling the packaging process of client software packages
- Controlling the rollouts of client software packages
- Creation of the release note, adaptation of the documentation (test scripts, installation instructions)
What you are good at & what you’ll need to win
- 3+ years of previous release and/or project management experience (solid understanding of project management principles preferred)
- Experience in IT field
- Solid knowledge of the ITIL framework
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work teams toward task completion
- Advanced German written and verbal communication skills are necessary
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
Are you up for the challenge?
This is the opportunity to do something impactful and be part of a company that is revolutionizing the IT industry. And we couldn’t do it without someone like you. So what do you say, will you make the career move of a lifetime? If this sounds interesting, we look forward to receiving your application and meeting you soon!
Join NTT DATA Romania, grow your career and take advantage of our Home Office perks, sponsored certifications, premium Online Library, Kids’ birthday party, Relaxation Lounges, fantastic crew and many other benefits- not to mention our top class Gaming Room with around-the-clock access!
Should you have any queries or require further information, we are happy to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org . Not the job for you? Perhaps you have a friend who would be a perfect fit. Send them this link!