|Mission is to support back-office domain of the global infrastructure in providing solutions to increase operational efficiency in Linux/Unix server environment and related services.
- Produce standards and processes development for Linux/Unix infrastructure services worldwide;
- Provide world class operational services to support and maintain the back office related services;
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware and server resources
- Participate in the implementation of new services;
- Support new product deployments with installation, integration, testing, documentation, and training;
- Assist in implementation of plans that enhance technical operation, compliance with rules and regulations, and permit the deployment of new technology and support them;
- Define and compile the methods of procedures and documentation to support in the maintenance and day-to-day operation of the Linux/Unix systems.
- Provide guidance and governance teams to other regions;
- Support IT strategy by supporting new and existing services.
- 3+ years working experience in administrating Linux based servers;
- Solid network and systems troubleshooting experience with HTTP\HTTPS, SFTP, FTP, NFS, SMB, SMTP, SSH, NTP and TCP/IP, system security and OS hardening;
- Linux performance tuning & troubleshooting, identifying and resolving contention in CPU, memory, networking, disk I/O;
- Knowledge of Solaris, HP-UX, Service Guard, Puppet or SAP Systems is a plus;
- RHEL Certified Systems Engineer certification is a plus;
- Scripting experience (Bash, Python, Perl) within a Linux environment in support of automated system administration.
- Flexible and adaptable with excellent ability to work cross functionally within an organization;
- Strong analytical skills, strong critical thinking, problem solving, and interpersonal skills, with a commitment to professional and service delivery excellence;
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written);
- Able to provide a 24×7 service support through on call.