JOBURI IN IT&C Bosch. .Net Developer (Powertrain Solutions) R&D, Cluj la Boschadmin May 15, 2019 0 COMMENTS
.Net Developer (Powertrain Solutions) R&D, Cluj
- Strada Someșului, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the area of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with Bosch, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. At Bosch, we develop, examine and enhance new systems, components and technologies. Our aim is simple – improving life.
We develop software solutions for control units and offer services for the whole Power Train. We work on new topics like Cyber Security, Virtual/Augmented Reality and Vehicle Electrification, as well as on existing solutions for combustion Engine Control Units and Tool Development for supporting the automotive SW development process. You will shape our IT-Environment, which enable our State-of-the-Art technologies to be integrated in a reliable IT-Ecosystem, and support our business partners within the whole international Bosch-Group to develop their digital business-models and processes. Your tasks will shape the development of a world-wide IT- infrastructure, Web applications and various app developments for SW Platforms and specific solutions.
Your contribution to something big
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Write code according to software coding guidelines
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Follow and implement best agile practices within the team
- Test programs to ensure quality and expected results before deployment into production environments
What distinguishes you
- University degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics or comparable
- Self-motivated and responsible way of working
- Enjoy working in an international team
- Fluent in English (German skills are an advantage)
- Willingness to travel
- Performance-based bonus system
- Home office possibility & flexible working time
- Flexible benefits & services (such as lunch dis counts, sport discounts, medical services etc.)
- Recreational areas (library, (computer) games)
- 25 vacation days from the start
- An innovative environment within a young team
Redactor online cu o experiență de aproape zece ani.